Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One, two, three it’s a film strip.



Dear Diary. College is where the upbringing of an attitude develops. To be a body that could fit in with any kind of cliques in order to have souls that syncs with yours. Doesn’t matter what interest you’re at as long as you are cool enough to be a friend. Basically my life in college is such a roller coaster ride. There’s an adrenaline rush, anxiety impaling me and butterflies dancing in my guts. The humans surrounding me were like aliens to me at the first few hours of stepping on the ground of Taylor’s University College. Granted, there is where I further my studies in mass communication. A lot of sayings were advising me to take foundation but confusion is all there in me as I chose diploma over. Mostly, I would be a people pleaser. Do as they say right? But somehow I can’t seem to define what interest I am at. There was interior design which I am interested to most but it’s just a layer of an icing on a cupcake, I get to lick the sweetness out of it but I could not taste the vanilla cake as I did not choose to eat it. Same goes for me not choosing interior design and instead I chose mass communication. Can I say FML? haha Yeah lonely and in a world of confusion I was till I met these beautiful souls whom I call them my college mates. Love, love, love. (: (if you are not in these photographs means you ain’t cool. Seriously, I’m not joking. I am a stereotype. Muahaha chill tigers, I still love ya. I’m just kidding. ;D)


0 comments: