Friday, August 27, 2010

Do or Die.

Assignments just keep on coming don’t they? One after another will come invading one’s free of work territory. Tired I am but to be able to get good grades and fly off to some other country’s university; am determined! So yeah either I do it or leave it to dust, untouched and fail myself unreservedly. Just like my status at Facebook. I have a new goal. (:

Amalina Abdul Wahab New goal, graduate with a cool degree in mass communication at a foreign university, example in UK and go to Germany to work for TOKIO HOTEL as
their publicist! Wooh! :D”

Days passed by so quickly it’s like the duration of doing the assignment is such a shortage of time. One minute I’m out with my friends and the next minute I’m thinking about the assignment given. Got to keep myself stress free! But that’s hard when I have to admit I’m quite a perfectionist when it comes to my work.

Noted, College is a vast difference from High School no doubt. Gaaaaah. Mummy I’m tired. Plus, mid-term is coming up too! Uh-oh haven’t really told them old folks just yet. Maybe later, or the day before the exam. I have to raya happily first then only I shall start studying miserably! Haha currently I am sitting right before my Dell pink laptop with my fingers dancing on it’s keyboard creating these words to actually finish my weekly entry for this assignment. One has been done which is sitting under these paragraphs quietly. Well that’s about it, can’t say much anymore about college. The list will go on and on till you get yourself thinking. “When is this girl going to stop obsessing about college, get a life.” haha



0 comments: