Sunday, September 5, 2010

Colours of Malaysia Part 2

Okay so as promise, these are the photographs that has been captured to freeze the memory up in photo ops so it will never be forgotten and can be look again when it feels like its fading away. I spent half of my day crawling around the mall with my best friends, it was a day filled with laughter and never ending smiles. Indeed we were fasting so no food stops but to waste the time away so that we could feed our little hungry monsters which is our tummy we went for a movie. Its called Step Up 3D. I would advise you to go catch that flick if you have not because it is one movie that doesn't bore you to sleep! or requires you to think. You only need your eyes and that's about it and your mouth to go "Wow, Omg! I wanna do that!". (;

But before the movie, We did a little photo shoot down at the exhibition area in Sunway Pyramid. The setting was incredible it takes you to a reminiscent of how it is like to be back in your home town. your Kampung. One show stopping, eye-catching thing about the exhibition was the train, yes the KTM train. Our own Malaysian Trademark train. They had counters standing up with a fake timetable, and so much more. So it does gives me a sense of how far we had gone from the old days to these modern days after Our country was given it's independence. The way they captured everything to live is very believable that you would actually miss riding those two big tire bicycles, playing those traditional board games; dam, congkak and many more. Making me realize how much Malaysia, My country has evolve.

I never got the taste of how it feels like to actually climb a coconut tree, or pick beautiful bunga raya from a garden nearby my home and go down the river to just splash about with friends. The way my mom described her old days really made me feel like I want it but it's far too aghast now. It is a vast difference the way the old days teenagers have fun and nowadays teenagers have fun. Tears roaming free in my eyes as I never will get that chance because everything is too modernize now. Hey I am a city girl but I do want to feel like a Kampung girl for once.

Ps, I adore Europe, but I LOVE Malaysia.

0 comments: