Saturday, September 4, 2010

Colours of Malaysia Part 1


Colours that ignite the Malaysian flag are those four vibrant colours; Red, blue, yellow and white and brought all the different races together into 1 Malaysia! Apparently I haven’t got the time to blog on the day where we celebrated our Country’s 53rd birthday. But here I am now reporting for duty on a Saturday approximately at 3:17 PM. Flashback to the night before I was anxiously awaiting for those pretty fire crackers to burst into the night sky and bring stunning colours to the ocean of cloudy stars. Precisely 11:58 PM mummy and I went out to watch them live in our eyes later on 12:00 AM on the dot. It was breath-taking, the way those fire crackers dancing around in the horizon of our Malaysian Moon sky. Yes, on the 31st of August Two Thousand and Ten My beautiful Country has turned half a decade with three years tops old and gain its independence back in 9-teen Fifty- 7.

Initially I wanted to take photographs but mummy was reluctant considering she was wearing her night gown as I was wearing mine so it all boils down to photographs that were captured in minds but not in film but it’s alright I am photographing it in words aren’t I? I felt logy the next day itself since my eyes shut closed from the world at four in the morning. Though, it doesn’t stop me from having my Tuesday holiday to go to waste so I got up rejuvenated and ready to begin my Tuesday morning. Of course I had made my dark brown eyes read the newspapers to actually read articles just for that day’s specials. Articles about Merdeka! and so much more. Those words the writers used were captivating enough for me to feel the sparks of Malaysia turning 53 years old just like how my father who turned that age at the same month as Malaysia only 24 days earlier.

My day drags on but it wasn’t filled with utter boredom more to happening chaos with everyone excited to do their own thing since it is holiday, Malaysians are having their break for that Tuesday to do something that is laced with the word fun. For me, I made my Own Independence Day fun by getting myself involved with a movie-watching day with my mates. The mall is always the victim of any holidays, since that is where our body would be aiming to go at. On that day it was Sunway Pyramid that became the victim of the day. Granted, I might not have photographs on the night before but I do have photographs on the day after. It will all come at Colours of Malaysia part 2. Ps, the photograph located was drawn by an artist whom I don't know but I think it's pretty so thank you, you. (;

0 comments: